Tue, May 16|
Uhuburg, Eagle Owl Castle
CC Homeschool Tour 5/16 1:00
Welcome CC! Please note that this is a private tour for families enrolled in Classical Conversations. If you have received this link from Brittney Bowen, you are invited to register. Please scroll farther down this page and click "Read More" for important information.
Time & Location
May 16, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Uhuburg, Eagle Owl Castle, 571 Ridge Rd, Helen, GA 30545, USA
About the event
Welcome to Uhuburg, the Eagle Owl Castle!
We are so excited to have you join us at Uhuburg on Tuesday, May 16!
The castle tour will go from 1 to 2:30.
Please plan to arrive at 12:45 to check in and sign waivers.
Finding Our Entrance:
We do not have signage up yet and the castle is not visible from the road. Look for a dirt road through a set of dark green metal gates on the south side of Ridge Road to identify our entrance. 571 can be seen on a large mailbox. We'll be there to greet you (if you get there before us, please wait for us right inside the gates).
We will gather just inside the green gates off of Ridge Road. When everyone has checked in and signed a waiver, we will drive up the hill to the castle together and park at the castle entrance.
- Admission for educational field trips is $15 for adults and $10 for students (unenrolled and under 5 attend for free). Please pay in cash upon arrival.
- Bathrooms are not available until we go up to the castle. There simply aren’t facilities at the lower gates, please plan ahead.
- Naomi will take you on a guided walking tour through the castle and grounds. We will make frequent stops to discuss points of interest. Please stay with the group; students must stay with a parent/guardian at all times.
- The experience of touring Uhuburg is more like that of a museum than a park.
- Some of our statues celebrate the human body and murals around the grounds depict various religions and philosophies.
- We are still a construction site and guests are responsible for their health and safety. Each participant will sign a waiver upon arrival.
- Photographs are okay and encouraged. If you're interested in sharing your favorite shots, Uhuburg might use them on the web!
- We are not allowing pets on the property at this time.
Please share the event information with other participants. Visit www.uhuburg.com for more information and let us know if you have questions. We're looking forward to it!
Uhuburg Field TripFrom $0.10 to $15.00Sold Out
This event is sold out